Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy Freakin Birthday


The big 2-1.  Not bad so far and I think others are starting to really take notice that you're the real deal (thankyou bri911 for the link).  I think it's a given no one has lived your type of lifestyle at this young an age so I am not going to feel bad about myself.  But enjoy that first sip of alcohol...

The public read about the little party downtown on Wednesday, but we all know your going to have the real party at Swenson's destroying a Galley Boy.  Enjoy the burger and good luck vs the Pistons. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't take all the credit as the link was provided to me from rexali99.  Thanks though and Go Cavaliers!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lebron.  and happy holidays all you leblog-anites.

so, i read an interesting lil tidbit the other day on bron's birthday presents: apparently nike is presenting him and a few other people with a limited edition zoom air III.  check it out here: http://www.thefader.com/blog/articles/2005/12/22/birthday-boy

happy new years, GO BUCKEYES, and best of luck in 06

Anonymous said...

Nike come through in a big way:

As we are all aware Nike spent some dimes and put up that massive billboard reading: We are all Witnesses. I was just waitiing for a campaign to start with this, but up until today saw nothing.

To go along with the Billboard Nike has sent the Cleveland Cavaliers 7,200 shirts to be thrown out at upcomming games (1,000) we tossed by me and our employees at the Detroit game. The shirt reads: (front) I am a Witness, (back) the silliouette (sp?) of him dunking with the numbers 27 7 7 written underneth!

Pure LeMazing! Just thought I would let the LeNation know what Nike and the King were up to. Awesome win today, and hey LeBron is 1-0 as a legal adult! Go Cavaliers, and Happy freakin New Yaer everybody!