Sunday, December 18, 2005

Day 6 > 7


Welcome back...sorry about the lack of update for the Saturday night into Sunday night challenge (otherwise known as memento #6).   But you can still collect this memento..just probably won't win the grand prize for the day..yea probably not.  So what was the clue:  the clue basically asked what does LeBron do on the road to keep him busy.  Now, the logical answer would be well...you know..think Wilt Chamberlin.  But..the clean and crisp Nike.com was referring to his card shark abilities.  If you head to Wise LeBron's chair check out the cards on top of the vinyl and you'll see the memento.  I wonder if the King will one day have crazy gambling habits of  the man they call pre-Bron.  Yes..Michael Jordan.

So there goes memento #6 and now we are in the home stretch passing the contest's half way point.  And the first clue in the second half of the season reads:  LeBron was named 2003-2004 ROY becoming the youngest player to receive the award (shocker).  Arguably one of the greatest individual rookie seasons ever, LeBron has been an impact player since day one.  This item represents the beginning of his professional (& marketing) career.  

Here we are again..looking for some damn shoes.  I didn't know it was shoes we were looking for initially, but u just had a hunch they were due for another shoe plug.  So to find the Zoom Generation 1's, head to the kitchen, go to the second fridge (the one not full of Sprite), and look to the right.  You will see the King's lion and click on that fella.  It will take you to a new screen with the lion, a light and an object behind the lion.  Just drag the lion over to the right and click on that freakin shoe.  Bam..memento #7. 

Oh also..while you are over there check out the fourth commercial titled 'Celebration' on the TV to the left of the fridge (they finally took away those behind the scenes clips).  Now, this is my new favorite commercial..hands down.  Wise LeBron breaks it down to Rick James and then Biznass Bron steps in...so freakin smooth.  Even my roommate who now hates Bron cause I speak of him so much was like..yea that commercial was pimp.  It just all seems to easy for the King...

Finally, thankyou to paullev7 for guest blogging the other night.  Remember if you have anything to say please drop me an email at burgoon@gmail.com.  I would be more than willing to post it up here. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoyoyo,
I love it.  7 down and 5 to go.  My favorite commercial is the high school state championship quad. double.  The new dancing breakdown is tight though.  

As for reality and our beloved Cavs, I was at the game on Saturday against the Diesel.  It was a great game and the atmosphere was the best home crowd yet.  You could feel the energy and our team played with some intensity and inside presense.  Any time you hold Shaq to a season low, keep the rest of the team in check (besides the 2nd best player in the NBA... my wife's favorite player... D.Wade) you had a good team game.  Wade is a stud.

Anonymous said...

(A nice story!)

On another note, my wife was so excited to go to the game.  Like I said, Wade is her favorite player.  But what made the evening special was running into a good friend and fellow OhioLeBlogger and Akronite... sugnight114!  We saw sugnight114 (Cavs employees) during the Star Spangled Banner.  We told him where we were sitting and he said he would come by.  He did and it was sweet.  First, he gave us thundersticks (which we gave to two 7 yr old kids next to us... who I'd given high five to at a previous game), then he came by with one of those t-shirts Moondog shoots out of his hotdog gun (I caught one of those also), finally he came by with Digorno Pizza.  It was awesome.  Sugnight114 went up the stairs in our section with two pizzas, came down with one and handed it to me.  It was great.  My wife (Jen for those of you who do not know) was so happy.  Now I would have been even happier, but what happened next kind of sucked.  Jen and I already gave the thundersticks away and now she had me give up half the pizza to the kids.

I mention this because after the game, the father of one of the boys came up to us told us how we made this night reallyt special for the kids and he truly appreiated it.   I must say it felt really good, even though I was pretty hungry.  I hope one day when I take my boy, Dylan, to a game karma comes back and does that for him.  It was something special.  Thanks you sugnight114.

Anonymous said...

Tko9er, you are a true LeBronalier: LeBron would rather dish out the dimes than get the scores himself.  Well done.  

Anonymous said...

tko - my pleasure man. anything to help out a fellowe LeBlogger and of course LeAkronite! Remeber my fellow bloggers, if you are every going to be at a game, hit me up with the section, row, and which game it will be to SugKnight114 and Ill see what I can do for you.

Of Course Lets go LeCavaliers tonight vs. the Loozerish Utah Jazz.

Is he ever going to come back? My prediction is never.

-- Sugknight114