Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Just in case you missed her..

In case you didn't know this..Brady Quinn's sister is dating AJ Hawk.  I mean it was hard to catch as the announcers at ABC only brought this up briefly.  But seriously folks..how annoying was that.  Before the game I joked with some friends how we should take a drink every time they mention the fact AJ is dating Laura Quinn, but this joke turned into about a beer or two extra for all of us.  Granted we were watching OSU dominate ND so the few extra beers made it all the better.  But even a few beers didn't help how awful she looked.  I mean could you make a worse impression for yourself on national TV.  Close your mouth you moron.  But my buddy summed it up perfectly as he described her as (New) Jersey hot.  Ha..  Even my buddy's friend from Jersey texting us saying how hot she was.   Freakin great. 

So that's my wrap-up of the game.  Yea..I mean I could discuss how we man-handled them on both sides of the ball, but I will leave that Keith at BuckeyeCommentary.  The game was great..Ginn came around and next year is going to be awesome.   So getting back to the matter at hand..here is a shot of Laura in case you didn't see how awful her split jersey's looked. 

  does anyone else notice a dude underneath that make-up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when she first came on the screen my brother law asked the room "what did the bar tender say to the horse?"  We all gave him blank stares and he came back with "why the long face".  Classic at the time.