Wednesday, November 16, 2005

3 days and counting..


You always know it's the week leading up to the OSU vs scUM game when you exchange emails with college friends you haven't talked to since well..last year's game.  To all of you who don't understand, 'The Game' is really that big of a deal and in honor I'd like to share some of the awesome & absurd links thrown my way recently:

Is this kid named Scott Kropko a bigger fan that Neutron
Man?

My buddy Tom's OSU football card site..

A highlight reel from last year's blowout of scUM (excuse the crappy music)...

UPDATE:  and this one just came in...a song called Ted Ginn did Everything from the Dead Schembechlers


enjoy..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michigan will go down Saturday.... as they're known to do in the showers any day

Anonymous said...

les go buckeyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will have my game preview up in a day or two.  I wonder who I predict will win?  

Anonymous said...

hey, lets hope that both state schools from ohio and michigan win saturday.  outright champs would be nice