Friday, February 24, 2006

Two Words..


Free Throws..and he knew it..



UPDATE:  So after a very disappointing weekend of basketball I am a little disheartened. LeBron knew Friday was his fault due to his poor poor shooting from the line (not to mentioned his 0-8 from the field in the 2nd half).  I am not saying the boo's were needed, but the guy def messed up bad.  And with that kind of loss going into 2 back-to-back games vs. Rock City, you just knew its gonna be a long week. 

Yesterday was no better.  30 points at half.  This game was not even close and our team just looked lost.  It was not pretty and at times a flip to the MSU vs IU game was needed.  I mean I don't really know what to say about this one given how we played plus tonight's rematch.  I am hoping we can recoup our pride at home or else the boo's might return with a peformance like yesterday.  Shall see..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note . . . the boos thrown towards LeBron are, like most things is sport, is being blown way out of proportion (by the media of course).  I don't feel the boos were directed at LeBron, so much as they were at the team as a whole.  Brown mismanaged the game, the team turned the ball over, and players not named LeBron also missed free throws.  So as much as their were boos echoing through the Q, they were not defeaning, and I felt they were out of frustration with the team, not just the AK Assassain.  

And as good as LBJ's been this year, his FT shooting has been horrendous of late.  I'm sure he knows it, and hopefully will correct it.  Playing 45 minutes a night doesn't help either.  

Here's hoping to a bounce back game tonight.  

GO CAVALIERS!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and was that Marc that was the fan of the game?

Anonymous said...

Yeah... that was me.  I felt terrible because I was sitting the the family night section and there were all of these little kids going nuts the whole first half.  One tugged on my shirt and asked, "How do you get to be fan of the game."  I didn't have the heart to tell the kid that it's not how loud you cheer or how much you bang those goddammned sticks together... it's who you know. Ahhhh.. 15 seconds of fame.