Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So anyways..

The Buckeyes are first in the Big-Ten.  I mean this is sweet..really sweet given next year was supposed to be the year, but I don't know.  It just sux our boys are really struggling.  9 points in the 4th.  Like the Cavalier at YAYsports was saying..

This is Cavalier basketball. Fourth quarter, close game. Why do you guys only play at 75% effort? Just try hard all the time. Why are you making this so difficult on yourselves?

Amen Brother.   And I think this snapshot (taken by tko9er during last night's press conference) sums up LeBron's feelings on all of this nonsense quite nicely...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god a documentary about the 1980 US Olympic Hockey team was on after the Cavs game.  I got to see a real team, which helped remove the taste of another awful loss from my mouth.