Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Part 3 - Tribe & Buckeye Extras


Lastly, tomorrow officially starts the Indians season.  Pitchers and catchers report for the first day of spring training and I couldn’t be more excited.  A full preview may come later in the spring, but for now, I leave you with this.   

I know we’re still missing some pieces, but I like what we got and feel we’re still a potential 90+ win team.  Our core nucleus of players returns, and if we can win some more 1-run games, take a few more from the White Sox, then we should be there fighting for a playoff spot in September.  As much as last year’s collapse sucked, it was a hella fun season, and I look forward to seeing what Shapiro, Wedge and the guys can do in 2006.  GO TRIBE!! 


and finally:  Teddy Freakin Ginn

and one more thing..Jim Tressel's "otha" life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fucken love the cavs! Great win tonight!