Thursday, September 14, 2006

So catching up..

man I wish I could keep this thing more updated. 

So anyways, the Texas game was a pretty nice little victory.  Word from Austin is that it was pretty dead post game since all the Texas fans had left and gone home.  Ha.  I was thinkin back to post OSU vs Miami game, but then I realized it was 90% OSU fans anyways.  But I guess it was a smart move by Texas to head home since we just plain embarrassed you.  I said it before but I never felt like Texas could compete.  I mean Vince Young was the team for the past few years..I mean they ran 5 plays and you expect a frosh QB just to step in..please.  Anyways at this rate people are jockin us and we are on the cover of the new SI

But the real story here..the Browns.  My buddies are well aware of my fading fanhood for this storied franchise.  The Browns are easily my #1 team and will always be, but as I get older they are starting to mean less and less.  I used to be a raging fan before they were moved to Bmore but those years away plus our never ending rebuilding process is killin me.  

Forwarding on to this year..I was fortunate (I guess) to attend the first half of the opening game vs Reggie Bush and boy was this..awful.  I mean some people say that college football is JV ball, but the way we played could be classified as high school football.  The calls didn't go our way and our offense just couldn't move the ball.  It was nasty.  I was hoping for an 8-8 year but I think Browns nation will be extatic now with 8 wins.  Speaking to many folks after the game, spirits were low and it just seems like it's going to be another awful year in the books before this team eventually folds..yea I said it. 

Like I said before..I just want to see this and on TV..please

 

No comments: