Friday, September 15, 2006

LeWow


From the O-zone (via paulev7):


Shadow Dad? Just Turn on Pay per View: The story that James Laurinaitis' father was a professional wrestler has been written to death since he arrived on campus, but this week Laurinaitis talked about what it was like in the house on the days when dad was "at the office".

"You have parties where you order pay-per-view and my mom might order a few pizzas and we'd all watch my dad's match, then after that was over we'd all go do our own little matches here and there," chuckled Laurinaitis.

"Sometimes when I go home I'll still put on his tights and his pads and joke around with my friends a little bit because they love to see that, but for the most part, that's only once-in-a-while. It's fun. It was fun going to matches and meeting everyone in the business from Hulk Hogan to The Rock to anybody you can name," Laurinaitis said.

Laurinaitis said that some of those personalities are now following his career and called his father following his big game vs. Texas.

"There's a guy named Undertaker, he's a huge Texas fan, so he called my dad to say congratulations but it won't happen again," Laurinaitis said.


oh man this is sweet..I am trying to picture the Undertaker as a normal person (which is so weird), but I guess I can envision him in his Texas orange crying after the game.

Go Bucks!

No comments: