Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Please Stop Ladies


Ok so I understand this blogging phenomenon is huge and everyone wants to get in on the act, but I think the Cavs organization has stepped just a tad bit over the line.  In efforts to become more 'intimate' with the fans, the Cavalier Girls have started blogging about their current trip to Iraq and China.  Now, I mean you would assume one has something interesting to write about while visiting such far off lands and getting to meet tons of people, but then it hit me that these are cheerleaders.  

So I took a glace at their blog entries and would like to share some of their thoughts:

"We then had our run-through/sound check before finally getting a couple of hours of personal time before dinner and the show.  What did we do? We definitely found the beauty parlor and got some pedicures and massages!!!!

We were so excited to use a "real" dressing room for our performances that we skipped dinner and instead had it brought to us! That was HUGE! Considering we haven’t got to use a blow dryer or a legitimate straightener for the past few days!! (I’m sure as you all could tell from the pics!) We were pumped."


My day is complete ladies..thankyou.  Oh and I don't really know what to say about this comment.  Yea..

We were all super-excited and nervous to ride a Super Stallion, which is a military helicopter with two gunners on the sides and one in the rear. We got to look out where the gunners were positioned including the rear where the door was WIDE OPEN!!!


But what is the most sad of all...the fact that I have read all these entries.


No comments: