Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hmm..maybe?


Could this be fo real?  I know everything right now is still a rumor, but this is a decently large article in the Times. 

That would be interesting having Brown in charge of James again..although he won't be coaching.   I don't think old man Larry will have the option to bench LeBron thus I doubt LeBron will have to resort to 43 point attacks on his temporary coach. 

Personally, I am glad to see Gilbert shooting high.  Jackson was a stretch, but at least we went for it.  I think Gilbert is a solid exec and he will make the right calls this offseason.  At this rate, July should be more exciting in Cavs land than Tribe baseball (although the Tribe did get some press due to their bad-boy image). 

And now we wait..for the playoffs to end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am 100% supportive of bringing proven winners to Cleveland.  LB and LBJ are both mature enough to leave the bronze in the past.  You're on point about Gilbert, though.  Can't wait to see the first domino fall.

About the lottery.  I thought the lottery was rigged when the Cavaliers pulled the #1 pick two years ago and I still do.  Happy to see they didn't give the #1 to the L.A. Kobes, but I have a feeling Michael Redd will be rolling in cheese for a few more years.  Jesus is on his way.