Thursday, November 9, 2006

Well, Well


now that was one hell of a victory.  team effort all around with Drew freakin Gooden leading the way.  This is good stuff.  Andy was huge, Bron actually made almost all his free throws, Donyell was hittin his shots, Damon even made a few, and hell Shannon Brown got in the game.  Even though it's only one win, I am feeling a ton better about our team and our new offense now. 

One note here.  Poor Z is really not fittin in with this new offense. He played less mins than everyone except Shannon Brown (who played for the first time tonight) and David Wesley (who really just sucks).  Marv Albert mentioned how Z might have to hang tight while we get this offense tweaked and I think the cross-dressing fanatic might be right.  I don't see Z playing a lot of mins for some time.  Makes me happy we spent so much freakin money on Z, Damon, and Donyell. 


And I apparently wasn't checking ESPiN in the past few days, because I was totally unaware of this Bron walking off the court issue.  I mean by the sounds of it, this was quite the ordeal.  If you ask me I'd say who the hell cares.  It was nice to see Steve Kerr joking how Bron should be kicked out of the league.  Glad to see someone still has some common sense.

Anyways, Cavs fever is back baby. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This used to be a pretty good blog....WTF happened?