Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Freakin Pathetic


so I hope I am not the one to point this out but you guys (I mean you Cavaliers) haven't proved anything yet.  You are not automatically the Eastern Conference Champs so that means you can't just stop trying or caring now.  Freakin A.

The game tonight was kinda pathetic.  We get a good run to end the 4th then blow it then freakin back off and let Tyronn Lue get a layup to send it to OT.  A layup..I mean at least make him take a shot.  It was pretty painful to watch.  And OT..well, we didn't even show up to play.  Argh.

I am not happy.  This is the second loss in a row in which it looked like we just didn't give a crap.  I hope our attitude changes fast cause we are going nowhere with this mentality. 

Chicago ain't gonna be easy so good luck guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freakin Pathetic

so I hope I am not the one to point this out but you guys (I mean you Cavaliers) haven't proved anything yet.  You are not automatically the Eastern Conference Champs so that means you can't just stop trying or caring now.  Freakin A.

The game tonight was kinda pathetic.  We get a good run to end the 4th then blow it then freakin back off and let Tyronn Lue get a layup to send it to OT.  A layup..I mean at least make him take a shot.  It was pretty painful to watch.  And OT..well, we didn't even show up to play.  Argh.

I am not happy.  This is the second loss in a row in which it looked like we just didn't give a crap.  I hope our attitude changes fast cause we are going nowhere with this mentality.  

Chicago ain't gonna be easy so good luck guys.  LOOKED PRETTY EASY FROM THE ANGLE I WAS WATCHING THE GAME FROM, BUT I DO SEE YOUR POINT ABOUT THOSE TWO L's  GO CAVS,AND GO BUCKEYES!!!