Friday, October 27, 2006

Brilliant


Top of the morning.  I just came across this solid little parody from back in the day featuring some former Cavalier stars.  It's brought to you by CarlosLoozer.com, which I was surprised to see is alive and definitely kicking.  Enjoy:



Also, there is a new MP3 player out which is in the shape of a little collegiate helmet.  Only problem is when you visit the website, tOSU isn't an option.  Now, that seemed absurd given the teams on there so I emailed the dude.  He mentioned Thee OSU was not down with the idea and they are hoping to gather fan support to send along to the university.  I am not sure if we can make a difference or if anyone wants one of these, but I wouldn't mind walking down the street and seeing a Buckeye helmet attached to someone's pocket. 

Finally, check the first picture in the Photo Gallery on the Cavs.com.  hard core..


No comments: