Thursday, May 4, 2006

We are all LeWitnesses


Young Bron says: Bring on LeGame 6..


UPDATE (The Day After):

Ok folks...that was sick.  I mean simply insane.  Without being biased, that was one of the best games I have seen in a long time.  Neck and neck all game with Bron and Arenas just going off.  Granted the Cavs should have pulled it out at the end of regulation, but we still won and a W is all that matters.  It was a game full of fouls as it was an extremely rough game...playoffs baby.  Love it.  

But that game was something you just needed to witness.  When the King went out early with 4 fouls, our team picked up the slack..in fact we went up by more points when he left.  That is the kind of support we need in the playoffs.  Snow played hard, Anderson was an animal, Gooden got his boards, and Flip/Hughes provided the momentum.  Well done guys..well done. 

Also, for those of you who were at the game, the announcer proclaimed in the 2nd quarter that the NBA should rename a Triple-Double to a 'James.'   I mean wow..I couldn't of jocked him any better myself. 

Anyways..so pumped for Friday.  I will be there and cheering with all I got.  This is huge baby..freakin huge..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How would the French describe that game?  One word: Lemazing.  

Wow.  Back and forth.  The Cavs are in control, the Wizards fight back.  Gilbert dropping bombs, LeBron making everything.  In the end, it was always going to be last one with the ball (ok, and some time).  In the end, it was fitting that the Cavs won by one, and LeBron outscored Gilbert by one.  

Let's bring this series to a close on Friday.  

Anonymous said...

I would just like to add that I have never been/seen or WITNESSED a more amazing moment than when LeBron drove and made that shot. The 20,000 + At the Q were screaming, waving their rally towels, and simply going nuts. I almost jumped off the second level.

LeBron is just absolutly amazing, and for ever and always I will be able to say I Witnessed that game.

Star Sightings at the "Q" last night:

David Stern and the Entire Front Office of the NBA
Usher
Donovon McNabb
Magic Johnson
Clyde "The Glide" Drexler
George Gervin
and of course at every game Austin Carr, and Camby Russel

This was amazing. Gooo CAVS!

Anonymous said...

Now some of our readership here at the Ohio LeBlog may be a little young to be making blanket statements about the best ever, and I agree, that was the most intense basketball game I have ever witnessed in person.  But there have been far superior moments witnessed in Cleveland.  

I was there, and the crowd was unbelievable, waving the white towels, cheering, and just going nuts.  And the collective silence during some of the timeouts in OT made the roars even more explosive. Unreal though!!  When LBJ hit that running layup with less than second, the place erupted in mayhem and everyone was high fiving, hugging and celebrating.   And I think everyone was just so unbelievably relieved to go home at midnight a winner.  I hadn't seen downtown that way after a game since the World Series.  

And that's where I make my point.  Remember everyone, this is a first round series.  We are all hungry for a winner, and in time it will come, but let's put this all in perspective.  Amazing game 5, but there is a lot more to come in the future.  Maybe not this year, but it is coming, which makes me giddy with anticipation.

And when it does, oh man, let's celebrate like it was 1964 (although that I do not remember)!!

Anonymous said...

When the Cavs win in Game 6, we will party like its 1993 (I think that was the last time the Cavs won a series!)

Anonymous said...

BRING ON DETROIT

Anonymous said...

Please note this rare photo--Lebron is sporting some Addidas Gear and not Nike...

Anonymous said...

as we say in detroit: let's go to work. i predict Z gets his dome cracked open again in game one, and pistons win in 5.