Thursday, October 20, 2005

Enough is Enough


Ok it's time..the King received a clean bill of health from the Cleveland Clinic...Cuban is back talkin trash..the Browns season is already over....yep, it's time for Cavs basketball. 

Before I start just check out how beautiful this is:

With his 1-year-old son, LeBron Jr., watching from his grandmother's lap on the baseline, James returned with 9:14 left in the second quarter and scored 10 more points as the Cavs went into halftime down 41-40.

So the season starts in less than 2 weeks and well..it's a big season for us.  This is the true test to see if spending money on
a professional Cleveland sports franchise actually works.  The pieces are there and while not all are perfect, I can't imagine the Bulls were saying Bill Cartwright was the answer too.  Bron & Hughes didn't get to play much together, but hopefully it comes as natural as Loozer & Bron. 


And I just have to bring it up one more time..just to bury it for good. I was reading the horrendously awful ESPiN the magazine the other day and came across a section on the MLB Playoffs, which featured comments from teams that barely missed October. And well..there was a Tribe quote.  But honestly this one made me feel a little better to know the players were just as depressed as the fans. 

Take it away Ben Broussard:

"I can't even think about watching the playoffs.  We came so close and we should've been there.  It hurts.  I'm sure I'll eventually tune in.  I just need to ease my way back.  It's tough to talk about watching this from home.  I have a CD that I need to be promoting right now, but it just doesn't feel like the right time to be playing music."


Amen brother..amen....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back, Mr. LeBlog.