Friday, October 28, 2005

And there you go..


The Cavs have finally rounded out their 15 man rosterFerry made the final cuts yesterday and it looks like the newest Cavs are none other than PG Mike Wilks and C Zendon Hamilton.  Wilks, who played tremendous preseason ball, went to Rice College and has been tossed around the NBA for 4 seasons.  Henderson, who according to Ferry really earned the spot playing the best out of the big men, has also been thrown around the NBA for 6 seasons and a graduate from St. Johns.  I mean seriously..read the section 'Career Transactions' for both of those guys..

According to NJ.com (remember use BugMeNot), Larry Brown is actively looking to add another true PG to the Knicks roster and they are interested in Eric Snow.  With Wilks now on board, that might not be too far fetched.  
In that article you might notice what looks like a straight up rumor that LeKing is said to prefer playing with Wilks.  Whether it's a true comment..I don't know, but at this rate I say let's see how Wilks handles his first few regular season games then decide from there.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and you remember that Powerade Bron commercial where he nails those full court shots like its nothin..well, I recently came across an Urban Legends site and after a quick search for Bron, low and behold an entry which discusses whether the this ad is real or not.  I mean I don't know about you, but I always thought it was real...I mean it's the King, c'mon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You thought the commercial was REAL?!!
This elevates you to the MORON elite!
You are now qualified for the front office.
Either that, or a starring role in "Revenge of the Lobotomies".
Steve.

Anonymous said...


sarcasm my friend...sarcasm.