Friday, January 16, 2009

Wham with the right hand


  • New photos from LeBron's "Big Announcement" aka StateFarm Insurance Commercial (courtesy of TrueHoop).
  • Delonte on his injury (courtesy of LeBrian) - "I've been punched in the face many times before, I shook that off," West said. "We're on a roll here, we can't have no pity party for me. I'm going to try not to feel sorry for myself, it hurts but I can still wear my pinky ring."
  • YouTube removed the "Delonte West Uncut" Interview. If anyone can find these videos, please, please, please send them my way. My favorite quote: Delonte on his favorite NBA city - "Miami... they've got great Christian programs down there. You can stay out on the beach all night and worship the lord."
  • Just in case you missed it... "I've been punched in the face many times before."

2 comments:

428 said...

That is not the way I want to "watch" a LeBron commercial. damn you internet.

Matt C said...

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-38-56/LeBron-James--Football-Commercial.html