Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All Lebron, all the time

The Akron Assassin is back from traveling/illness to lay down your daily dose of Lebrondom. Today, it is a double dose.

Chris Broussard (yes, former ABJ Cavs beat writer Chris Broussard) does a feature on LeKing Supreme in ESPiN the magazine (you need ESPiN Insider or the mag to read the whole feature; I get the mag so you can hit me up for the whole article). Money quote, for those of you two lazy to read it all:

"While he clearly enjoys the hoopla surrounding his upcoming free agency, LeBron says he's never given Cleveland fans a reason to think he'll leave.

"Ever since I've been asked about the Cavs, I never gave any indication that I was leaving or that I wasn't happy here,'' he said. "I think the franchise has definitely done a great job of giving me a team and putting me in position to win ballgames, so I'm happy here and I look forward to getting better this year and in the years to come.''

In the years to come? Sounds like good news for Cavs fans. Stay tuned."

Not a bad opinion considering it comes from the worldwide leader in creating non-sensical stories.

The Chosen One is also featured in SI. This isn't the article - you will need to buy the mag to read the whole thing - but you should read about Lebron's athleticism. Must be something about that water in Akron...

No comments: