Friday, March 24, 2006

How Sweet it is..

..to see white boys cry..

I'd like to preface this post by saying this has nothing to do with Ohio Sports, but I mean it's ok cause its the tournament and Duke lost last night.  Reason to celebrate I think.  Anyways, thanks to a fellow Cavs die-hard yodaforce7 (who you might have recognized in the internet-famous picture of 8 men and a blow-up doll) for sending over this photoshop gem (by The Grand VVazoo) of everyone's favorite player to hate..JJ Redick. 

LeAwesome

Since I am already way off topic, I would like to comment that the Southpark from Wednesday night, The Return of Chef, was truly amazing.  You gotta commend two guys who just don't care and won't give in to anyone. 

Finally, I will be attending the most hyped game in the history of sports tonight as George Mason (not to be confused with the character from 24) takes on Witchita State.  Yeehaw everyone.  Hopefully this game as well as UConn vs Washington will be able to top last night's insanely good games.  I mean those games were nuts.  But I gotta feel for Morrison.  My advice - don't step outside till draft day..even better..don't shave till draft day. 

Go Mason (I guess)..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GMU-WSU must be important if LeBlog is posting about it.  I heard a rumor Matt is doing a live press conference tonight at Verizon Center for loyal readers who are in the house ;-)  Go Mason.

Anonymous said...

WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE J.J REDICK ALONE!! HE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!! MAYBE HE WAS UPSET BECAUSE THIS IS HIS LAST YEAR AND HIS LAST GAME!! DID YOU THINK OF THAT? WHAT HAS HE DONE TO YOU?! I APPRECIATE J.J REDICK BECAUSE HE LOVES GOD AND IS NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR HIM! THAT IS WHAT A REAL MAN IS! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. LeBlog is being attacked. Now let me start of by saying, I to myself play a sport at a decently high level, and yes there might be tears running down my face in the end also, but I do have to agree with Mr. LeBlog, it is funny to see a white man crying. Maybe JJ is crying because he knows he isn't going to do anything in the NBA. I to myself have always been a JJ fan, but the reality is, many people simply can be great collegiate players and nevere do anything in the League. Hopefully in his case it will be different, but many Duke grads are attestments to my previous statements. Look at the facts, and just agree watching JJ cry is something to laugh about.

As for my Cavaliers, the "Q" has been sick of late, great games, good fans, and a great work environment. I am excited to see Larry in shoot around tonight, and will be watching him very closely, and will leave na update tomorrow of how I think he is progressing. Lucky number is down to "1", lets hope that we can clinch a playoff birth at home tonight! Go Cavs!

Anonymous said...

J.J GOT NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR! SO HAHA!! IF YOU THINK IT IS FUNNY TO SEE J.J CRY YOU MUST BE VERY HEARTLESS, I DON'T THINK IT IS FUNNY TO SEE ANYBODY CRY I DON'T CARE WHAT TEAM THEY ARE ON!