Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Good Luck Sir..

In a very shocking revelation, Craig "Perfect" Krenzel will not be heading back to the Bears next season.  I was personally shocked he even made it to the NFL in the first place, but I guess its not a bad job to have out of college. 

 legend status achieved..


Looks like poor old Craig will have to rely on his Molecular Genetics degree to attempt to find a job in this world.  Good luck with that..

I am thinking this for Craig..apply to Med School..chill in the meantime.  Hit up Med School..tear it up (a given) then open a nice little practice in Columbus.  I mean how sweet of a life is that.  People would line up out the door to get in there.  He is a legend not only at Ohio State but in Columbus.  

So Craig I am not sure if you plan on givin the NFL one more try, but even if you do your backup plan is well..LeFabulous. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think deep down Krenzel was bored with the NFL.  He needs to be challenged and hanging around spoiled athletes wasn't cutting it.  I bet Krenzel just wanted to see if he could do it, memorize the playbook, and actually say he took an NFL snap.  In fact he is so smart, I bet he knew that his first NFL start several weeks into the season would start off with a touchdown pass and a victory over Ken Dorsey once again.  Do you think Dorsey knows he is a tool.  I sure hope Kellen Winslow gives him a ride on his motorcycle when he can walk again.

Anonymous said...

Krenzel was signed by the Bengals this week to back up Carson Palmer.